India vs Bangladesh Final Asia Cup – Dream11 Match PreviewSeptember 28, 2018
Bangladesh have managed to gain some momentum with wins in their last two matches against Afghanistan and Pakistan respectively. They would have been pleased with their bowling performance in the last game as they managed to defend a moderate total of 239 with ease . However ! India After winning their first four matches of the tournament in a row, they tied their last game against Afghanistan. Barring that game and their campaign opener against Hong Kong. India have had comprehensive victories in the rest of their three matches.IND VS BAN Asia Cup ODI Dream11 prediction is given in this post. The Dubai International Cricket Stadium will be the venue for this Final match . India vs Bangladesh to be played on 28th September .
Venue: “Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai , UAE” . Decent batting conditions can be expected at Dubai Spinners will have a big role to play .
Match Details: IND VS BAN , September 28 , 17:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats:Four of the last five matches (excluding Tuesday’s tied encounter between India and Afghanistan) played at this ground have been won by the side bowling first.
|Highest Chased||287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs PAK|
|Lowest Scores Defended||228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs PAK|
|Average 1st Inns scores||223|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||205|
|Highest total recorded||355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs PAK|
|Lowest Total Recorded||116/10 (37.1 Ov) by HK vs PAK|
India vs Bangladesh Team News :
- Shakib Al Hasan is ruled out of the tournament due to a finger injury.
- Shakib aggravated his injury after the game against Afghanistan and he was replaced with Mominul Haque in the last game against Pakistan.
- Openers Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan who were both rested In last match against Afghanistan will return.
- While Ambati Rayudu will be pushed down to number three.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah and Yuzvendra Chahal will also return to the side .
MS Dhoni (wk), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma (c), Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Deepak Chahar, Siddarth Kaul, K Khaleel Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Lokesh Rahul .
L Das, Ariful Haque/Mominul Haque, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), M Mithun, Mahmudullah, Imrul Kayes, M Mortaza (c), Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman,Soumya Sarkar, Rubel Hossain.
A Rayadu, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk),Rohit Sharma (c), S Dhawan, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Y Chahal, K Yadav, J Bumrah.
Players To Watch out for BAN VS IND :
- M Mithun
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Imrul Kayes
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Facts & Fixtures IND VS BAN :
- Jasprit Bumrah is the third best bowler in the tournament with seven wickets in three matches and he is likely to rattle Bangladesh’s top-order early on.
- Bangladesh would have gained a lot of confidence after registering a convincing 37-run victory over Pakistan in their last match.
- India is the better side overall and also ! has the experience of winning these big matches
- India had inflicted a crushing seven-wicket defeat on Bangladesh . When the two teams met earlier in the Super Four round of the tournament.
Head To Head Stats:
For India vs Bangladesh , India and Bangladesh have now played 33 one-day internationals against each other in the past with the former winning 28 of those and the latter just 5.
BAN VS IND DREAM11 TEAM :
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Imrul Kayes, M rahman ,Mahmudullah(VC), Rohit Sharma(C) , Shikhar Dhawan (C), A Raydu, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshvar Kumar,J Bumrah, Mehidy Hasan.
India vs Bangladesh – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win BAN VS IND . India’s middle-order batting has not been very consistent and the chinks were clearly exposed by Afghanistan. Bangladesh have a potent bowling attack and if they are able to penetrate their top order quickly, they will give themselves a great chance of pinning them to the mat. So ! it,s clear , India are still the superior of the two sides in all aspects of the game and we predict them to successfully carry out their title defence.. We think India will win this match ASIA CUP Final India vs Bangladesh quite easily.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page